Dial-A-Ride is a curb-to-curb transit service for Plymouth residents and their guests. A deluxe mini-bus will take you anywhere in Plymouth and to these locations outside Plymouth:
- Downtown Wayzata
- Golden Valley Center
- New Hope K-Mart
Dial-A-Ride is a shared ride service, consequently, therefore travel may not always be direct to your destination.
The City of Plymouth requires that children under the age of 10 be accompanied by a person 13 years or older when riding the bus to ensure their safety. This does not apply to students riding to and from school.
All Plymouth Metrolink vehicles are ADA accessible.
Hours of Service
Monday through Friday: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Dial-A-Ride fares are $3 each way.
Call 763-559-5057 to place your ride reservation.
Standing Orders will be considered for identical, repetitive trips. Rides may be reserved up to five days in advance.
Occasional Rides for medical appointments, shopping or personal business may be reserved by calling the dispatcher as needed.
- Advance reservations are encouraged (call one to five days in advance).
- Calling early in the day is recommended.
- Same-day requests are accepted if space is available.
- Call between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The dispatcher will ask for:
- Name and phone number.
- Time and exact location of pickup.
- Destination address. (where you want to go)
- Number of people traveling with you.
- The exact time of any appointments.
- Return trip information.
Canceling a Reservation
If your plans change, please call 763-559-5057 as soon as possible to cancel your ride.
Lost and Found
If you lost something on the bus, call 612-378-7466.